Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May Empties

Hello friends and fellows!

As I told you on my Day Snap #6 , I filmed a little video about all the rubbish that accumulated over time.
Because just simply throwing the stuff away is soooo yesterday, isn't it?

I fancied you might want to see the results (and be able to hear my voice, fancy!) and here they are:





Have mercy on me for some grammar mistakes I made. I'm really trying my best to not make any native speaker flinch.

Do you like videos on blogs? Or would you prefer youtuby things staying on youtube?
I'd appreciate your opinion!

xx

6 comments:

  1. You are sooo pretty! I don't mind seeing videos on blogs :) and I love your accent! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I worked really hard on my accent because when in my final years of school it was quite American and I liked the British better

      Delete
  2. thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment.... sorry for such a late reply....

    i am following you back..

    keep in touch..
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog post! Where are you from originally? :)

    Lots of love

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job making this video :) It is nice to be able to imagine your voice then reading your blog and your comments.

    Love Rach xxx

    http://rachellouisehenderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete