Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

30 Day Snap #16 | Bavarian Lifestyle

Hi guys!

Do you "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars? That's exactly what I did today.
I thought really hard on what picture to post but as we spontaneously decided to visit the pub for dinner, I thought why not take a picture of this:



The water's mine, the beer's my brother's and my mum's in the middle. I went with the flow and ordered beer as well but only afterwards. Even if I'm Bavarian I don't like beer whilst eating.
Those are the moments I love about living in a small village. You arrive and see a bunch of people sitting in the garden and just join them. Nobody cares or rather everyone is glad if someone else is taking part in conversations and laughing.

How was your day? Tell me, I'd love to know!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Aww that sound so lovely :) I would love to live in a small town one day. I hate living in a big city sometimes. It is just too crowed at times. Looks like you are having great weather where you are :)Can't wait for it to be sunny enough so I can sit outside to have a meal.

    Rach xx

    rachellouisehenderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should have tried both in your life, small village and big city. Most people love one and hate the other, I still have to find out because I've never lived somewhere else (I did but I was very small back then so I can't really remember) and city life's still waiting for me.
      But you're right, rural life is so calm and relaxed, others might call it boring, but I like it.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to live in a little village! My town is quite big, and not everyone is very nice so you can't just go and join somebody, unfortunately! :( Who knows, maybe some nice people live here, but they're just hiding in secret nice places? :)

    Unfortunately my day has been VERY boring! Lots of house work... not so much fun stuff! Lovely post :-)

    Lots of love

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine meeting strangers in a city is kind of hard. When I'm in town with my girls or anything we barely meet new people because everybody just sticks to themselves. We are ourselves no exception there!

      Delete