Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Snap #12 | Time Stands Still

Hello my friends!

How stupid is it that I have to look up the date every single day to do this blogpost? Really, I'm aiming to be a scientist someday, you should think me capable of keeping track of a series of numbers for more than 2 hours, right?

Speaking of hours:


The station where I usually get on my train home is being renovated since I don't know when. I highly doubt it will ever be finished.
The 'newest' addition (they came up with this last winter I think) were clocks on every platform, so there is a total of clocks of about five or so.
And not one of them is working.
I mean, really? What's the point of buying and installing clocks when they're still not working over half a year later? Can somebody please explain this to me?

The joys of travelling by train, haha.

How was your day?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment