Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

30 Day Snap #5 | Because We Are Not Weird

Hi guys!

I'm really sorry I'm putting this online so late in the day but I'm not gonna lie, I literally just came home. So I'll be quickly telling you how my day was and then off to bed with me.

I'm not so sure if this day was actually a good or bad one.

A good friend of mine and me wanted to meet up after my lecture was over. So far so good.
But she forgot me. That is bad.
She totally missed out on the fact she was to pick me up and I sat there waiting and waiting and... At least the weather was nice enough to wait outside.

Then we had the loveliest day and had lunch together and took some beautiful pictures for this blog. One of them has something to do with this:



I can't wait to share the things we did with you. This part was great.

When she took me to the station, the real madness of the day began, since hours before, no vehicle whatsoever departed in the direction of my hometown. This is why I had no chance to put this online up until now.

To cut a long story short, sorry it took so long!

How was your day today?

xx



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! It's not fun that you got forgotten about!! And you couldn't get home for so long but hopefully you still had a good time with your friend =)

    My day was okay, working so just, meh, ha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we had the best time ever. We hadn't seen each other in a long time but it still felt as if we had seen us yesterday for the last time.

    Could you catch some sun despite of working?

    ReplyDelete