Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

30 Day Snap #26 | Finally!

Hi guys!

I can't believe I'm managing to put this online today, let's keep our fingers crossed it really works out because my internet is ever so slow.

(NO! It's 00:04! I'm late! Stupid internet, won't let me upload my picture.)


This is the reason of my joy and frustration.
I think the joy part is pretty obvious but it's also the reason why my internet conncetion is so slow because it has to download loads and loads of updates and other stuff.

But it also means I can finally write other blogposts again than Daily Snaps because spending more time than necessary on my Mum's computer is not my favourite thing to do. I don't want to block her when she's kindly letting me do my stuff here.

What was your day? Do you have the urge to scream at your internet sometimes?

xx

5 comments:

  1. I see this is the new computer you were talking about! How exciting :) I look forward to more posts soon.

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. danke für dein lieben Kommentar!! :) Hab mich sehr gefreut!
    Oh ja ich würde am liebsten auch wieder zurück- hier ist es so kalt :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh New computer time! How exciting! :D


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh lucky you! I'm so jealous, macs look amazing :) xxx

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete