Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Review: Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, Golden Twenties



Hello, fellow beauties!


I have just a little quickie for you, a review about a nail polish I absolutely fell in love with. 
We're talking about Catrice (again), in particular about their current Limited Edition Feathers & Pearls which is dedicated to the Roaring Twenties which means loads of blacks, golds and reds.

The baby I fell in love with is called Golden Twenties and looks like this:




The colour is a light, cool golden tone which reminds me a lot of the limited edition nail polish Burberry just released. I often find that golden nail polished tend to have red undertones which this one totally lacks. 
It's also super easy to handle. Catrice has brilliant brushes that are broad enough to allow you easily paint your nail with three strokes. It also dries very fast and hassle-free and without going all streaky which is a problem I often have with metallic finishes. You can see a teeny tiny bit of streaks but it's really minimal.



This is what it looks like when painted. Please excuse how my cuticles look, I have a bit of an issue with them at the moment. 
What's also really gorgeous are the engraved flowers on the lid which is part of the LE design. Another thing you just can't beat is the price which is 2,79 €. I mean, how can you beat that? Me likey!

This limited edition will be available until the end of December and probably longer because the stores are always a bit slow to take them away. So if you want a super easy to handle golden nail polish for an amazing price, be quick to get one!


Have a great day, lovelies!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment