Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask



Hi, fellow beauties!


Now that half of the winter is over and the exhausting days of Christmas and New Year are over as well, my skin is in dire need of some extra pampering and moisture. My absolute life saver on that area is Origin's Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. 




The title really says it all, it's an mask left on overnight which is supposed to skin into your skin give it that extra kick of moisture it needs. My skin feels tighter and more nourished just minutes after I applied it. In the morning it feels incredibly soft and wonderful to the touch.




A thing some of you might not like is the smell. It's very fresh and lemon like and it reminds me strongly of the vitamin c drops my mother made me take when I was younger. You do get used to it, however, and I don't really notice it anymore as soon as it's on my face.

At first I was a little bit put off by the thought of applying such a rich mask overnight because I have oily skin and was scared that it might promote clogged pores and blemished but that wasn't the case. Especially if used after a face mask which is exhausting for the skin, it always felt wonderfully soothing to apply it and I didn't notice any negative effects.





Although it's a rather pricey product retailing at around 30 €, a little goes a long way and even though I've used it twice a week for a  few months now, it shows no sign of running out.

So if you think your skin lacks moisture or you want to give it some extra care after a night of celebrating or you just feel that the constant heating that surrounds us these days does your skin no good, I would totally recommend this mask to you as it helps solving those problems absolutely fuss free and literally overnight.


Please, tell me your thoughts about this if you've tried this or know other products of its like and have a wonderful day!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Great review darling! I've been meaning to try this mask for ages and I need to finally get round to it :) It sounds amazing and my skin has been so dry recently and I think this might help! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about this brand (Origins) but haven't tried it yet.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your website , it's filled of lot of information. You just got one perennial visitor of this blog.
    Bored Games Darts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great review, I really want to try some Origins products!

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love facial masks, but I've never tried an over-night one
    can't wait to get this product,
    thanks!
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete